Not the funnest thing ever but I'm trying to stay positive here.
I always know I'm not the die-if-no-wifi kind of person (I really am not!) but no wifi for toooo many days is different.
- I pushed myself to clean and unpack boxes for my new apartment due to boredom.
- I go out.
- I'm starting to pick up cooking again after so long. (Eating out is so costly here!)
- And....done. Can't think of no more.
- I'm B-O-R-E-D.
- I'm sleeping, A-LOT. (I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but consider the amount, 12 hours approx. yea.)
- Keep eating.
- Using all my data on my phone (Cost a lot if I go over!)
- Can't blog, can't pay school fee, can't do nothing...conveniently. (Have to run all the way here!)
How did people survive back then with just pigeons?