Follow ?

*

*

*

*

*

Look.Book

Followers ♥

Tick Tock

Get pretty

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

1st night in Cancun, Mexico!

 I don't know how but I did took so many freaking pictures just upon arrival. You'll just have to see. enjoy!

Bye darling. see you soon. he sending me off.
have to give him a smile and hope that he will do okay without me.

 Hi airport, boarding with ma lovely fam.


 finally seeing my mummy, i missed you so much.

 arriving at Chicago airport.

 That's my flight?

 Lunch at the airport, dad needs his noodles, he can't deal with white food too much lol


 As well as dear uncle, my 2 tio, white food nono, you'll see.

 
 finally arrived!!

The guy who pick us up gave us pink rose.

Lobby selfie, I have to.

 While everyone is busy checking in.

 
 After dinner walk on the beach.

 Everyone is loving this already!

What I wore onto the plane, comfy is the key. Oversized studded top and leggings from Milktee and Nike runners that Pecan bought me.

 The washroom sink in my room, love the huge counter to put all my junks for the coming week.

Tiny shower and bath area, but really who is gonna use the bath, I'll rather go soak myself in the beach right? xD
 
 The king sized single bed, for mummy and me.

 Big side mirror for checking myself out before I go to sleep, so that I sleep prettily...?

 Take out my baby Poh, my bed company for the week.

 Halo TV and feet.

 Nightview from my room balcony!

 Alright all ready to go to bed!

Goodnight!

xoxo

No comments: