Follow ?

*

*

*

*

*

Look.Book

Followers ♥

Tick Tock

Get pretty

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Healthy Crackers

About a week ago, I made some hummus. Even though I don't have the best food processor I went ahead and make it anyway. Not the best idea as my blender almost died at the spot. Sorry baby of the kitchen. It took about 15 minutes to get it to become "chunky", not simply because I like it chunky but because I can't afford to hurt my little blender anymore and I don't think it can go any further, poor blender. Luckily though, I do love chunky everything, chunky peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, mashed potatoes, just almost everything I think. At least I can't think of anything right now that should not be chunky in my opinion. Even SMOOTHie should be chunky, so you know it's made from real fruits, yeah.

Anyway, enough said about my hummus, that's not my point. I made hummus and I feel like I need to eat it with something. Yup, just another excuse for me to make something and try new recipe out of my kitchen, as if you really need something to dip in that chunky lovely hummus. You really should not eat it from the spoon, and finish it in a day. Like I never did.

So crackers are needed. Crackers for hummus, never goes wrong. BUT! I'm really trying to get back in normal size now and all the whatever-delicious-buttery crackers out there on the market is really a no-no for me. So I have to make something healthy and delicious which I thought is impossible(delicious cracker that's suppose to be stuffed with butter and health? not sure about that) before I found these and  yup, we got a winner!!!

I don't have most of the things on the list of ingredients in my pantry that time so I change the recipe myself so maybe I can too, very cool-ly call it my recipe inspired by that recipe? it's just a little dream of mine(I have my own recipe ohmygahhhhd) so don't break it (sob) even though I know it doesn't work like that.
ANYWAY, flax seeds are amazing binder so it's gonna work no matter what as long as you have that, I believe.

It is so flavorful and most importantly CRISPY LIKE A CRAKER!! yay! just water and some seeds. Isn't that amazing?

That little triangle that disappear is in my tummy when I take this, OBVIOUSLY. Surprisingly crispy so I'm definitely making these again.

Oh so healthy :)

No comments: