Follow ?

*

*

*

*

*

Look.Book

Followers ♥

Tick Tock

Get pretty

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hi School days

It's the annoying school season.
I hate school season, for obvious reason. Cause I'm a student?!

I don't know if I should call myself a morning person because I love mornings. Like LOVE mornings.
I love waking up early feeling like I have time. I love the bright sun, clean air, breakfast, everything about mornings.
Then what's the problem?
Well, the problem is, I slept in. All day everyday, during the holiday season.
I want to wake up and I had sheets to do. But I never could wake up, yes, because I wouldn't go sleep early. Sigh.
Don't call me an not-morning person because I really really like mornings.>.<

Anyway, did I mention breakfast and how much I love them?
It's the most important meal of the day and it's the only meal of the day where you can EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!! oh-emm-gee. yes.
We are talking about a healthy lifestyle here. Not pig-out. Even though I do so most of the time.
Don't worry, It's all gonna digest throughout the day and it's gonna make your day full of energy.
And if you wake up early, you can have numerous breakfast!! oh yeah.
In fact, it is good that you eat more meals but less every meal.
Just imagine yourself working in a store, do you prefer a smaller amount of customer that you can handle coming in frequently or a hugeeee amount of customer coming in all of a sudden once every couple of hours? For me, former. Same for your tummy too.
With that your tummy stay flat all day! Unless you already have like a huge tummy like me. Oops.
Apparently normally people tend to eat less during lunch and dinner when they have a good amount of breakfast, which they should.

Enough health talk.

We were talking about breakfast.
One of my favourite breakfast item, GRANOLA!

These are in the oven right now baking their nuts off. and by nuts I mean walnuts and almond nuts okay?

Homemade are always, ALWAYS better. Taste better, look better, smell even better!
It smells like coconut heaven in here since mine have some shredded coconut and healthy coconut oil in there.

I like raisins, even my daddy knows that.

Now mix everything and tummy in they go!

Why I love granola?
You make them in batches and once you're done, for dayss you don't have to wake up 30 mins earlier to make breakfast with eyes closed. 30 minutes more sleep? Oh yea.

No comments: