Follow ?

*

*

*

*

*

Look.Book

Followers ♥

Tick Tock

Get pretty

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Diet Fail

When can I get those waistline?
When can I stuck myself in those pants?
When can my ass not be able to handle that big size pants?

Couple of days I'm so motivated, asking all those questions to myself everyday.
Today I'm chewing down ooey gooey cookies I made myself dip in Coffee White Chocolate ganache.

I can never put in mind the fact that your abs is made in the kitchen.
Diet fail.

Luckily today isn't over yet so I get to work my ass off to put it up. I better do!!!
My lazy ass sometimes just ignore my will. Sigh.

It's okay, I'm gonna prove this time different!
This time, it will NOT be the same!

Sometimes, you just need to encourage yourself and I will keep going.

encouragement.

Hell yea.

No comments: