Follow ?

*

*

*

*

*

Look.Book

Followers ♥

Tick Tock

Get pretty

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Heartbroken

I couldn't stop my tears whenever I watch the video, saw a picture or hear the news.
It's simply heart-wrenching to be even think about it.
I can't help it, I don't know any of those people, yet, it hurts.
I can't get over it, I can't feel better.
Can you imagine being part of the victim's family?
I can't even get over it how do they?
It's Christmas is 10 days.
They set up the tree and got all the presents ready to give out, but some will not be accepted now.
It really breaks my heart.
Children, adults, with past but more future. Went to school or work one day and never came home.

I don't know what to say.
Should I curse the killer? Should I swear at him? As if it matter?
Should I say something consoling to the family? encouragement? I don't know.
Nothing is going to help, at all.

I really don't think going to hell, burn in fire is gonna be enough as a punishment for the killer.
He did not just kill some people.
27 might not be a big number, but 27 families torn apart is not a small matter. It's 27 families when one is already too much.

I just couldn't calm down.
It not easy for me, and totally ridiculous for that dad and that mummy.
It must not be real. How can it be?

Just hug them, and cry with them.
It's not gonna hurt less, it's not gonna go away.
It's not okay.
It's really not.
But hopefully through time, we can learn to simply miss instead of being sad.
Cause those who went away, wouldn't wanna see their loves one being sad too.
So let's try k?

It's okay to not be okay.

No comments: